The best Hindi names for a cafe in a mountainous​ location

Well I recently got a chance to visit a cafe named AHITO in Kasar Devi, Almora, Uttarakhand. Trust me the smartness behind the name of Cafe took 10/10 from me.

Since I am from Uttrakhand the Kumaon region, hear AHITO means let’s go, also this name has a spanish/ french meaning.

The design of the cafe was amazing. The view was totally stupendous. The location is up above the hills and this makes this cafe unique. You can enjoy Indian, Asian, ItalianCuisine here. I totally love this cafe and will definitely visit this place next time Cuisine is here. I totally love this cafe and will definitely visit this place next time. I managed to click some pictures which are as follows. Hope you will enjoy it. Happy Reading!!!

Oh ya! and we played Zenga too:D


Thanks for Reading
Image source Google

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do most amateur cooks do wrong while cooking a pasta dish?

Which steakhouse has the best steak you’ve ever eaten? Which cut did you have?

Most delicious traditional foods of south India?